Hey Ya’ll! Just a few things happening around ABoBB these
past few days…
First ~ don’t forget our giveaway! I’m giving away a FREE
ABoBB headband of your choice (or $10 store credit if you’d prefer!) ~ winner
will be drawn on Friday! I’m including the Rafflecopter this time (yes, I forgot
to add it in the last post!), so just click like, share, and enter to win!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Second ~ I’m getting ready to launch a few Fall and Christmas
items! These will hopefully be posted tomorrow. The two Fall products and one
of the Christmas products I have ready are photo props ~ the other Christmas
product could be used as a photo prop, but is more for home use… I’ll give you
a hint ~ it’s for your favorite furry friend!
In other news… I’m working on a special project. It’s a
Christmas gift so I can’t spill too many beans. I found this amazing crochet
pattern online ~ yep, I found it on Pinterest and it was free. However, when I
went in to start working it, I noticed it was in a different language…with
special characters… and I couldn’t copy and paste it into Google Translate.
Luckily, it came with a chart…sadly, I’ve never used a crochet pattern chart
before. So, I’ve been struggling with this new concept and have decided that I
need to just type up the pattern and then try to make it. The darn thing is
over 100 rows long! Yes, it’s taking me quite some time to get this puppy
typed up! Then I still have to make it! I’ll post pictures once it’s started!
Lastly, and certainly not least! ABoBB has partnered with a
brand new page: Made with Love…Props & More. This page is a group of small
business owners selling their handmade with care and love products! They are
holding their Grand Opening Sale on July 23rd at 7pm EST (see the
flyer below). At this sale, you’ll find Christmas, Fall and Winter products!!
So mark your calendars and get ready to get a head start on that end of the
year shopping!
Be kind!
Ashly, ABoBB

No comments:
Post a Comment