Monday, July 22, 2013

Powerless...

Hello world!! ABoBB coming at you mobile from my couch!  We're without power at the moment so this will publish when the power returns to us!

I'm excited to have a few Fall and Christmas items out with more coming!  Is there anything youve got your eye on for the holiday season?

I've had the want to make some more adult things and some home type things.
Right now I'm working on a shawl and hopefully will start on either an afghan or some kitchen things for our new kitchen soon.  What other non-photo prop items would you like to see?

So it appears my auto correct doesn't work on blogger causing me to have to type much slower and thus my battery light is blinking.  So that is all for now, more to come later!

edit: OUR POWER IS BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment